In this video we will be learning about Introduction to Kubernetes, challenges before Kubernetes, features, Architecture and working. The video will cover all the necessary components such as Kubelet, pods, Kube controller and nodes. In practice, Kubernetes is most commonly used alongside Docker for better control and implementation of containerized applications.
In this video will be masking
0.00.00 Before Kubernetes
04:06 – After Kubernetes
04:20 -Virtual vs Kubernetes
07:40 – What is Kubernetes
08:40 – Benefits of Kubernetes
11:25 – Architecture and working
To learn more about Kubernetes, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To entry the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/introduction-to-kubernetes-what-is-kubernetes-kubernetes-tutorial-for-beginners-simplilearn/Simplilearn/introduction-to-kubernetes-what-is-kubernetes-kubernetes-tutorial-for-beginners-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Kubernetes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUULZkPBaPUqXGDb8_zIn7DLO
#Kubernetes #KubernetesTutorial #IntroductionToKubernetes #KubernetesTraining #DevOpsTools #Simplilearn
Gain in-depth knowledge on how Kubernetes is used to orchestrate distributed applications by learning about components in Kubernetes architecture and deploying and managing a cluster.
What’s the focus of this course?
Simplilearn’s Kubernetes course is designed to help you master how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. You will learn how to construct apps in containers using docker and how to deploy those on a Kubernetes cluster using native OS tools such as Ubuntu, set up a cluster, and create container registry.
The course will help you learn components in the Kubernetes architecture and useful instructions for deploying and managing a cluster. You will understand the open source orchestration system for container-based distributed applications. It will trace the history of Kubernetes from its origins at Google, and help you set up and handle your first cluster.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
– Learn how to run and handle containers effectively
– Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services
– Build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch
– Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily
Who should take this course?
The following professionals can take up this course:
– Software Professionals
– Testing Professionals
– Software Architects and Designers
– Open source contributors and fanatics
– Developers who want to accelerate their careers as professionals using Dockers and Kubernetes
– Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development initiatives
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com